5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi



We all will prepare portfolios to get a job, to get in a college.. I think this is one of the most innovative way to prepare one. This is bold and original, just the way we like it.







This is again a personal portfolio preparation. I absolutely fell in love with this one. This is so subtle but at the same time extravagant. The initials A and V come together in a very modest way but still the viewer gets it right away. I guess good design is probably close to something like this.




I like this one a lot. This photograph was taken by a Spanish duo for a hair creative studio. I have no idea about the photographic technic, lightening or whatsoever but the dress' color and the background creates perfect contrast and the lightening on the dress and the back gives a sense of depth to the photograph. I find this very sensitive.









This is a concept packaging for fruit wine inspired by CUBEN project. Geometric shape combining with color is most of the time just beautiful. This time, no exception. Cubic forms and the sharp edged typeface are the perfect match. Of course the length and thinness of the bottle looks extremely refined and elegant. I also have to mention the bottom part. Little mountain at the bottom is exactly the finishing touch to a great design.







These are paintings of Olivier Girault. I discovered him last week, his paintings strangely give me a sense of warmth. In his works there is a feeling of solitude and silence but at the same time they convey a peaceful message to the viewer. When i look at these, they don't transfer any negative quotations. The painter chooses to depict feelings and human conditions in a very minimal and quiet way.






I do have a deep love affair with cold weather and snow so it's no surprise for me to put this on my blog. The whole design is hand made by Zim and Zou. This is the poster for a snowboard / ski contest. Instead of simply putting a snowboarder's photograph or a mountain, they chose to prepare all the material by hand like they always do. I guess trees and iglo are made out of paper and the penguin is made out of wood, not sure at all. I think the outcome of all this work is super sweet.






This photograph was taken ben Tom Ryaboi. He's a Canadian photographer who hangs around at the very top of buildings. He takes this sort of courageous, bold photographs which transfer depth and pure excitement. Of course this is touched but still his photographs are stunning to me. 




I don't know who took this photograph, seeing De Niro and Scorsese as young buddies sitting next to each other is beyond enough for me to love it.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder